SKITS & BITS Learn How to Create Astonishing Stage Hypnosis Skits and Routines 2-DVD Training Set $89 + Shipping & Handling, sent via USPS Priority Mail.
- How to create a dynamic opening skit
- See almost three dozen skits performed live and explained step-by step
- Why the order of skits is important
- How to use hypnotic phenomena to create mind-blowing comedy
- How to do funny skits and astonishing skits, word-for-word
- How and why classics, like Martian language, hot/cold and hypnotic amnesia skits work
- How to create original skits like Cerbone and Nongard do
- How to keep a show moving along with high impact
- How to adapt skits for all audiences and rating from “family friendly” to “adult”.
- How to use powerful and funny show-closers and post-hypnotic suggestions to end on a high note.
If you want stage hypnosis training or are considering a stage hypnosis seminar or class, these DVDs are essential to your learning. You will know how to structure and perform a complete stage hypnosis show after watching these videos, and you will enjoy the mix of classroom explanation with clips from live performances.
Although this DVD contains skits of all ratings, be advised that because many of these clips come from Las Vegas nightclub performances, some adult language and themes are used.
SKITS AND BITS REVIEW- EXCERPT
Skits and Bits is an instructional set I wish I had when I started out. It is a good discussion of several types of skits with demonstrations.
What skits to do and when are important… this is discussed in detail.
What I found very helpful with this set was the discussion between the two hypnotists. Not only do they discuss the skits before and after the live show demonstrations but the contrast between the two hypnotist’s approaches to each skit is very instructive. One will mention how they do something in a skit and the other will input their thoughts and variations. It is like being included in a hypnotist’s jam session and is very instructive.
Another advantage of this set is you get to see both standard skits and ones you haven’t seen before. If you begin like most hypnotists you learn the basics and then attend shows, secretly making notes and thinking about doing those skits. Skits and Bits has all the basics in one place. By the time you pay a cover and buy a few drinks you will have spent more than the cost of this set, with far less to show for it.
As I mentioned, if you are just starting in stage hypnotism Skits and Bits will accelerate your learning how to actually do a show rapidly.
So, what if you have experience? This set also has value then. Everyone does things a bit different and little touches can always be added to what you do. In addition the discussions increase in value here as I found myself thinking how I would do things differently.